We are responsible for all aspects of all transactions all the time. So sit back and relax we have you covered.
It’s essential in today’s Real Estate market to work with a company you know and trust…personal attention, from start to finish. From your initial consultation, to your final walk-through (and beyond), Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Great Smokys Realty sales professionals are there to guide you every step of the way.
Eugene Strickland, Owner/Broker/GRI has a combined experience of over 45 years in land development, home construction and Real Estate sales. This experience, coupled with Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices (a world-renowned name), brings a definitive mark of trust, integrity, stability and longevity.
Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Great Smokys Realty is a full service Real Estate companies representing both buyers and sellers. Open 7 days a week, we are “Realtor.com On Demand”. Our professional “Net-savvy” Sales Associates are highly trained, friendly, conscientious, and provide exceptional customer service. We don’t just “sell Real Estate”; we assist and educate you in the entire process, including septic permits, appraisals, surveys, attorneys, excavation of property and even construction recommendations.
Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Great Smokys Realty is a brokerage member of Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices, a network brand of HSF Affiliates LLC, of which HomeServices of America, Inc.TM is a majority owner.
Berkshire Hathaway Inc. is a worldwide holding company headquartered in Omaha, Neb. Its chairman and CEO is Warren Buffett, often referred to as the Oracle of Omaha and who, according to Time magazine’s 2012 ranking, is among the world’s most influential people.
Warren Buffett became Chairman of Berkshire Hathaway in 1969.
The Berkshire Hathaway approach is to acquire companies with great brands, great products and strong leadership. In March 2000, Berkshire Hathaway became the majority owner of MidAmerican Energy Holdings Company. MidAmerican Energy Holdings Company acquired a majority interest in HomeServices of America in 1998.
Berkshire Hathaway employs over 300,000 people and owns more than 55 companies, including GEICO, Fruit of the Loom, Dairy Queen, Helzberg Diamonds, Benjamin Moore Paints, NetJets(r), Burlington Northern, See’s Candies, MidAmerican Energy Holding Company and HomeServices of America.
- Visit www.berkshirehathaway.com for a complete list of Berkshire Hathaway Inc.’s companies.
- Information regarding the financial performance of Berkshire Hathaway Inc. and its subsidiaries can be found at HERE.
- Berkshire Hathaway is proud of the values with which it conducts business. It has and will continue to uphold the highest levels of business ethics and personal integrity in all transactions and interactions.
- Berkshire Hathaway Ranked named “Real Estate Agency Brand of the Year” and “Most Trusted Real Estate Brand” in the 30th annual Harris Poll EquiTrend® study.
- According to the Forbes Global 2016 ranking that utilizes a mix of sales, profit, assets and market value, Berkshire Hathaway is the fourth-leading public company in the world.
- Berkshire Hathaway Ranked #2 on Barron’s 2016 list of the World’s Most Respected Companies.
- Berkshire Hathaway Ranked #4 on Fortune’s 2017 list of World’s Most Admired Companies.
- Berkshire Hathaway is a Top 10 Fortune 500 Company.
- According to the 2016 Harris Interactive Relationship Quotient survey, Berkshire Hathaway was among the highest ranking companies for reputation.